As a well-established, Contract cleaning service provider, R-Klean is keen to remind our employees and customers , of our humble beginnings as a small family run business built on the principles of honesty, reliability and with personal relationships at the fore.
After identifying a need to provide a more comprehensive and professional cleaning service to the commercial sector, we have grown into a successful market leader Contract cleaning company in Utah, but our home-grown principles remain. We’re about more than just cleaning. We’re about developing relationships and partnerships with our clients and working with them to find solutions to their problems.Management Functions: our internal online management system, ensures that our team adheres to the following four major management functions POLC.
- Planning. Defining goals, establishing strategy and developing sub-plans to coordinate activities through a flexible management approach.
- Organising. Determining what needs to be done, how it will be done and who is to do it.
- Leading: directing and motivating all relevant stakeholders through in-house and on-site training, employee suggestions and conflict resolution.
- Controlling. Regular audits and maintenance activities are executed to ensure that tasks are accomplished as planned, with outcomes reviewed and evaluated with the aim of continuous improvement.
Our Core Values
R-Klean are guided by our Core Values. These Core Values describe our company as we want it to be, and we want our decisions and actions to demonstrate these Values.
- Respect: taking time to understand and value each person and respecting their choices.
- Responsibility: acting with integrity towards our staff, our customers, the community and the environment.
- Caring: a duty of care for our staff, customers and the environment.
- Excellence: to always look to provide the best quality experience with regards to our cleaning and our customer service.
- Integrity: to act with honesty, openness and do what we say we will do.
- Innovation: to be industry leaders.
Always a manager
Our business strategy is to always have a cleaning supervisor, their mission will be…
- Cleaning managers are responsible for managing a cleaning team assigned to buildings, cinemas, hospitals, sites, and other facilities.
- They are responsible for the overall management of all cleaning functions in the venue to ensure a clean, safe, and orderly experience for guests, customers, and workers.
- Cleaning managers allocate chores to workers and inspect work afterwards to ensure it is performed to meet standards.
- They also make arrangement for the repair of bad equipment and make a replacement for ones.
- They maintain enough supplies and inventory of cleaning products by making reorders when necessary.